I will share some tips on photography which I hope is useful and can add insight to our collective.
1. Flexible lighting because the built in flash not be in use in all situations. Use an external flash, diffuser (made softer flash light), so that the second flash of light as in the studio.
2. Expand your view with the wide converter, panorama (photo objects, and unite in some segments in the PC)
3. Camera filter that can produce everything in want of a catapult. Use a polarizer filter (to avoid reflections that are not in want so much bright color), UV filter (to reduce the effects of haze caused by UV light reflection), gradual ND filter (to balance the image with a contrasting background)
4. In order for a more detailed photo image, you can use the extra zoom on a pocket camera (digital zoom, but image quality is less), add Teleconverter on a pocket camera and maro converter to improve the macro function so as to obtain photo images on new dimensions.
5. Use the LCD is better in order to be able ekposure better photos in the sun. Tools that include: hood LCD (display better contrast in the sun), cardboard tubes of tissue to withstand sunlight.
6. Camera filters to prop up the camera if you want to do a longer exposure using a variety of tripod that is: lightweight, mini and a monopod.
7. Camera filter for outdoor photos must have a minimum of two people or more to work on shooting by using a folding reflector or use the wall / white colored cloth at the portrait along with the object.